[ogsa-wg] Teleconference minutes - 19 October 2005

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Oct 19 22:41:13 CDT 2005

Hi Andreas,

I joined the call 30 minutes late and missed the minutes approval.
Actually, I have a couple of comments on them and proposed to
fix them.

 >   - Teleconference minutes for Sep 28, Oct 12 and 17 approved with no
 >     changes

(1) Oct. 12, GGF15 and F2F evaluation;
Number of attendees is "50" instead of "15."

"GGF participant number where down" should read "GGF participant number
*were* down."

(2) Oct. 12, Next F2F;
Steven also ask me to schedule BES and info model sessions early in the
week (if possible).

 >   - GGF15 minutes approved with no changes
 >   - F2F minutes approved with no changes

(3) Participants for Oct. 6 meeting;
Affiliation of Wolfgang Ziegler should read "Fraunhofer."

(4) Review of Ellen's Approach slides;
In order to avoid possible confusion, I want to use term "CIM Profile"
instead of just "Profile."