[ogsa-wg] UML Diagram for today's call

Donal K. Fellows donal.k.fellows at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Oct 19 17:05:56 CDT 2005

Steven Newhouse wrote:
> Following on from the GGF15 F2F and last week's call here is a UML
> diagram illustrating stage 2.3 of the EMS Composition Roadmap) for the
> next call.
>
> Comments to the list or save it for the call if you will be there!

Sorry for not replying sooner, but this is just a short note to say that
there's a fair chance that it will not be straight JSDL that comes out
of the EPS, but rather something based on WS-Agreement. I'm still
looking through the details, but I think it's possible to build a
protocol with sensible semantics on top of WSAg if you combine some of
the more unusual configurations (I think you need pending agreements and
to place the BES in the role of agreement initiator, in case you're
interested).

Logging this to OGSA-RSS as well. The details of this aspect of the
discussion belong there.

Donal.