[ogsa-wg] Re: New charter draft final call

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Sat Oct 15 19:24:48 CDT 2005

Hi all,

As usual, Jem provides several consummative edits and I've accepted
them all. The final draft charter is attached and is on the GridForge.
Now, it's ready for GFSG approval.

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/OGSA-WG-Charter-2005

Andrew: As our Area Director, please bring it forward for GFSG approval.