[ogsa-wg] MDC presentation uploaded to GridForge

Fred Maciel Fred.Maciel at hds.com
Wed Nov 30 18:21:50 CST 2005

Hi,

     I updated to GridForge Ravi's MDC presentation edited according to
the discussion today, and re-organized the files there (folder: "Meeting
Materials and Minutes/Other"):

- The file "MDC 2005 OGSA intro presentation" had already three
versions...
- ...I uploaded the following version ("MDC Preso - High Level OGSA
Intro - 4Review" in the same directory) as version 4...
- ...Then uploaded the following version ("MDC-Preso-Review-20051130")
as version 5...
- ...And the one I edited today as version 6.

The latest version (whichever number it is) can be downloaded from the
URL below. I'm not attaching it to this e-mail since it's quite big.

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/OGSA-high-level/en
/

You can upload a new version by accessing the "Details" page of the
document, pressing the "Edit" button, putting the new file in the
"Upload File" field, and pressing the "Update Document" button.

Hiro: I don't seem to have access permission to delete or to move files,
can you please move the "MDC Preso - High Level OGSA Intro - 4Review"
and "MDC-Preso-Review-20051130" files to the trash folder, to avoid any
confusions? (We might keep them there until after MDC just in case).

Regards,

Fred Maciel
Hitachi America R&D