[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Nov. 28th call

Frank Siebenlist franks at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Nov 28 09:11:16 CST 2005

Hmmm... the email that Andrew sent out about the next ws-naming telcon
had tomorrow, Tuesday, as an optional date/time, which seemed the only
date that Tom, Andrew and myself would all be available. We could of
course discuss that on Wednesday, but... ;-)

Regards, Frank.

Frank Siebenlist               franks at mcs.anl.gov
The Globus Alliance - Argonne National Laboratory