[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Nov. 16 call

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Nov 16 03:47:43 CST 2005

Hi all,

The following is a proposed agenda for OGSA-WG telecon on Nov. 16
Wednesday from 4pm to 6pm (CST).

Dial-in numbers for Wednesday:
   Free: +1-888-452-0308
   Intl/Toll: +1-484-644-0505
   PIN:  71815

Screen share service will be provided.
   Session key: 1116
See more explanation:
http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/ogsa-wg/2004/06/msg00077.html

1) Early discussion (10 min)
         Note taker assignment
         Roll call
         Telecon minutes approval (Nov. 14)
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/minutes-20051114/en/1
         Agenda bashing

2) naming issues resolution process discussion (20 min hard-bound)
         Discuss how to proceed resolving naming issues
         For example;
         - identify requirements and open issues
         - collect position statements from all stakeholders
         - prioritize requirements and acceptable solutions to reach
           rough consensus

3) OGSA-WG January F2F schedule (20 min)
         Review F2F agenda proposal (attached)
         Also uploaded to the GridForge
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/2006Jan-OGSA-F2F-agenda

4) EMS discussion (30 min)
         (1) review sequence diagrams from composite roadmap
             2.4 Job Termination
             2.5 Dynamic Job Selection

         (2) Review Ian's comments on 2.3 Selected Job Execution
> I need to see more details on what is being proposed in terms of a
> selector interface, but I would be concerned if there was an attempt
> to incorporate this as a primitive. As the brief and
> far-from-comprehensive list above shows, there are many different
> resource selection strategies that may be applied, and these
> strategies may be applied in many different ways and in different
> places.

          (3) Deployment and configuration scenarios break down
              Based on the discussion at the last CDDLM/ACS joint call,
              I think we need more fine grain scenarios breakdown for
              chapter 3.

           EMS Architecture Composition Roadmap (incorporate Nov. 9th

           CDDLM/ACS joint discussion)
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/proposed-ems-roadmap/en/5

5) information model discussion (20 min)
>    Action: Andrew to review and point out what is needed for the
>            BES container
>    - Goal: A preliminary set of attributes that are
>           needed for the BES container

6) Glossary 1.5 discussion (20 min)
           At Nov. 14 call, we agreed that from now on a 10-15 minute
           slot must be reserved on *each call* for a brief glossary
           review.

7) Wrap up
         AOB

<Basic security profile - secure channel - submission plan>
- Prepare a new draft by Wed (Today)
- Do the final review next Monday (Nov. 21)
- Make the final call after that and submit by Nov'30
   (Cannot do earlier given the Thanksgiving holiday)

<NEXT CALL>
Nov. 21 (Mon) OGSA-AuthZ joint call
               OGSA Basic Security Profile final review
               Architecture & Glossary 1.5
               Profile Definition Update
Nov. 23 (Wed) NO call (Thanksgiving)
Nov. 28 (Mon) Architecture & Glossary 1.5
               Profile Definition Update
Nov. 30 (Wed) EMS architecture,
               information model & CIM profile

Telecon schedule: