[ogsa-wg] Re: [ogsa-bes-wg] Abstract names in BES

Christopher Smith csmith at platform.com
Wed Nov 9 19:38:22 CST 2005

For a mapping of BES to LSF, I would put something like a job id in the
abstract name, so that it could be used outside the web services world (say
with a CLI). Sure, it could be put in the payload of messages, or retrieved
via some explicit call, but it seems reasonable to use the abstract name for
this.

-- Chris