[ogsa-wg] OGSA-D telcon schedule & preparatory work

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Mon May 30 03:54:02 CDT 2005

Dear all,

At last week's f2f meeting we decided the following timetable for OGSA-D
telcons until GGF14.  For some of these we are requesting participants
to prepare material in advance - most notably, at next week's telcon we
will be discussing security requirements for data grids and it would be
very useful if you could circulate your thoughts beforehand.  We plan to
collect these requirements and present them to the OGSA security design
team and other interested parties.

* Topics

June 1st:	No telcon this week.

June 8th:
	1. Security requirements for data grids; participants to
circulate notes in advance
	2. Overall architecture

June 15th:  To be decided

June 22nd:
	1. GGF preparation; speakers to have draft slides ready for
review
	2. Data transfer

June 29th:  GGF14 (therefore no telcon)

Dave Berry
Research Manager, National e-Science Centre
15 South College St., Edinburgh
Tel: +44 131 6514039