[ogsa-wg] Dial-in number for London F2F meeting

Tom Maguire tmaguire at us.ibm.com
Mon May 23 03:40:34 CDT 2005

On telecon number.  Or should we do this with IRC?  or some other
method....

Tom

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away.   – Antoine de Saint-Exupery

T o m   M a g u i r e

STSM, On Demand Architecture

Poughkeepsie, NY  12601

             "Hiro Kishimoto"
             <hiro.kishimoto at j
             p.fujitsu.com>                                             To
             Sent by:                  "'ogsa-wg'" <ogsa-wg at gridforum.org>
             owner-ogsa-wg at ggf                                          cc
             .org
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [ogsa-wg] Dial-in number for
             05/22/2005 08:38          London F2F meeting
             AM

Hi all,

It turns out that the meeting room at IC does not have phone line.
Thus a phone bridge is not working.

If you plan to dial in, we may try to use skype instead.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hiro