[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for May 11th call

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue May 10 03:02:24 CDT 2005

Hi all,

The following is a proposed agenda for OGSA-WG telecon on May 11th Wednesday
from 5pm to 7pm (CDT).

Dial-in numbers for Wednesday:
  Free: +1-888-452-0308
  Intl/Toll: +1-484-644-0505
  PIN:  71815

Screen share service will be provided.
  Session key: 0511
See more explanation:
http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/ogsa-wg/2004/06/msg00077.html

1) Early discussion (10 min)
        Note taker assignment
        Roll call
        Telecon minutes approval (May 9th)
        - Andreas will send out
        May F2F meeting update (if any)
        Agenda bashing

2) GGF14 session plan (20 min)
       Fred has revised and sent out updated session plan.
       Thanks Fred,
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/GGF14_session_plan

       Joel Replogle, new GGF Standards Facilitator, asked us to let him
       know our session plan at GGF14. In order to avoid conflict with
       related WG's session, OGSA-WG should schedule proactively.

       The deadlines are:
       Documents - Deadline for submitting working drafts is May 27, 2005.
       Session - Deadline for session requests for a WG or RG is Jun 3, 2005.

3) OGSA fellow WG monthly reporting session (40 min)
       - OGSA-ByteIO WG
       - OGSA-Data WG
       - OGSA-BES WG
       - OGSA-naming WG

4) OGSA roadmap discussion (40 min)

>From Jem's email.
> Hi, I just uploaded version 7 of the Roadmap document - you can find it
> at http://tinyurl.com/8p6mj.  In this version I created the major
> sections we'll need to complete, including the data I received from Dave
> B and Andrew, and accepted all changes so that we have a clean starting
> point (there were no significant changes other than insertion of these
> sections).
>
> If you're providing roadmap data, please use the latest version of the
> document as your base - you can cut/paste your section or send the whole
> document for merging.

Thanks Jem,

5) Wrap up (10 min)
        AOB