Fw: [ogsa-wg] Monday May 2 Teleconference: BP and Profile Template

Tom Maguire tmaguire at us.ibm.com
Mon May 2 17:42:18 CDT 2005

Folks, just as well.  not sure we had enough of the stakeholders to close
down issues other then what we have tonight.

Tom

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away.   – Antoine de Saint-Exupery

T o m   M a g u i r e

STSM, On Demand Architecture

Poughkeepsie, NY  12601
----- Forwarded by Tom Maguire/Hawthorne/IBM on 05/02/2005 06:41 PM -----

             David Snelling
             <David.Snelling at U
             K.Fujitsu.com>                                             To
             Sent by:                  ogsa-wg <ogsa-wg at gridforum.org>
             owner-ogsa-wg at ggf                                          cc
             .org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [ogsa-wg] Monday May 2
             04/29/2005 10:56          Teleconference: BP and Profile
             AM                        Template

Folks,

We have a teleconference on Monday afternoon/night. We should try to
close all issues on the Basic Profile and the Profile Template.

   Time: 18:00-20:00 Eastern
   Free: +1-866-639-4741
   Toll: +1-574-935-6703
   PIN:  8980700

Agenda:

1) Early discussion
         Note taker assignment
         Roll call
         Agenda bashing

2) Profile Template discussion

3) Basic Profile discussion

4) Wrap up
         AOB

Tracker numbers:

     Tracker 1322:
     Tracker 1323:
     Tracker 1363:
     Tracker 1367:
     Tracker 1365:
     Tracker 1257:

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE