[ogsa-wg] OGSA ByteIO WG charter

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Mar 30 04:59:26 CST 2005

Hi all,

GFSG asks me to send out revised OGSA-ByteIO WG charter draft
to OGSA-WG mailing list for your review. Two WGs should be
consistent and WG charter is binding document to materialize it.

Please read them carefully and let me know if you have any comments.
Since GFSG will approve this WG on next Tuesday at earliest, yours
comment should be made by next Monday. If necessary, we can discuss
this topic at Monday call.

The following is my comments.

(1) Acronym, email address, web page should be the same, e.g.;
Acronym: OGSA-BIO
email list: ogsa-bio-wg at ggf.org
web page: https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-bio-wg

(2) OGSA infrastructure (first paragraph of scope section)
It should be based on "OGSA basic profile v1.0" instead of "WSRF."

(3) Any other relevant information
This section should be described more specific in order to make
WG's documents will be consistent with OGSA-WG.
I prefer the following;

As the ByteIO interface is intended to be part of OGSA,
the WG should have joint review discussion with OGSA-WG
and OGSA-D-WG before EVERY milestones, e.g. first draft
recommendation document review before GGF14.