[ogsa-wg] Draft charter for OGSA Data Architecture WG (promoting the design team)

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Mar 28 08:28:24 CST 2005

Thanks Dave,

I agree that this OGSA data architecture WG will develop informational
data service architecture document which covers typical scenarios
and detailed service descriptions.

However, I don't know what the basic data profile looks like. Even
though this WG will develop the basic data profile in the near future,
I prefer not give a charter for profile development at this moment.
I expect this WG will get clear outline of the date profile within a couple
of months and then define the profile, deliberate within OGSA-D WG
and with OGSA-WG and propose re-charter of OGSA-D to GFSG.

Although it is overhead, but I think this procedure will guarantee
necessary consistency between OGSA-WG and OGSA-D WG.

Your thoughts?

Stephen
> Langella; Shannon Hastings; Manuel Pereira; Ted Anderson; Leo Luan; Mark M.
Morgan