[ogsa-wg] OGSA Resource Selection Services-WG

Mathias Dalheimer dalheimer at itwm.fhg.de
Mon Mar 28 06:47:27 CST 2005

Hello!

On GGF13 I was beginning to work on the formation of an
OGSA-related working group. It will deal with Resource Selection
Services and tries to specify the interfaces a grid scheduler should
provide to the outside world. Now, I would like to invite more people
from both OGSA-WG and Grid Scheduling Architecture-RG to contribute.

You can find my draft of a charter and a timetable to GGF14 here in a
wiki I set up:
http://h63759.serverkompetenz.net/snipsnap
(Yes, this is a really ugly temporary address - it will change...)

So far, the list of supporters reads as follows:
* Satoshi Matsuoka, Hwang Soonwook and Kazushige Saga of the NAREGI team
* David Snelling (GGF Vice Chair, OGSA)
* Ramin Yahyapour and Philip Wieder, Grid Scheduling Architecture-RG
* Andrew Grimshaw and Hiro Kishimoto, OGSA-WG
* Various Scheduler people: Walfredo Cirne (Universidade Federal de
Campina Grande), Donal Fellows (Uni Manchester), Chris Smith
(Platform Computing) and of course me (Fraunhofer ITWM).

I hope I can add other people to this list. If you have any questions or
want to come up with concrete plans how to contribute, please contact
me. Same applies of you know someone that may be interested.

Cheers,
Mathias
Dipl.-Wirtsch. Ing. (Inform.) Mathias Dalheimer
Fraunhofer Institut für Techno- und Wirtschaftsmathematik (ITWM)
Europaallee 10
67657 Kaiserslautern, Germany

Phone +49(0)631/303-1827 | mailto:dalheimer at itwm.fraunhofer.de
Fax   +49(0)631/303-1877 |