[ogsa-wg] Proposed new telecon time for OGSA Basic Profile discussion

Srinivasan, Latha latha.srinivasan at hp.com
Thu Mar 24 08:03:43 CST 2005

This  time will work well for me.
-Latha

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ogsa-wg at ggf.org [mailto:owner-ogsa-wg at ggf.org] On Behalf Of Tom Maguire
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 8:59 AM
To: ogsa-wg at gridforum.org
Subject: [ogsa-wg] Proposed new telecon time for OGSA Basic Profile discussion

During the OGSA telecon last night (3/23) we discussed the telecon schedule for moving forward on OGSA BP 1.0.  The suggestion was to move the telecon time to a more 'friendly' time for key contributors.  In that spirit the suggestion is that we move the OGSA BP discussion to Wednesdays 1:00PM - 3:00PM ET (6:00PM - 8:00PM GMT, 10:00AM-11:00AM PT).  The plan is to finalize the OGSA BP document by the end of April, as such these calls will take place through April 20th.  The calls will devote the first hour to security discussions related to OGSA BP until the issues/trackers related to BP security section are closed down.

We need to lock down on a telecon time by Monday 3/28.  Is this time acceptable to those who wish to participate?

Tom

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.   - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

T o m   M a g u i r e

STSM, On Demand Architecture

Poughkeepsie, NY  12601