[ogsa-wg] Data: proposed agenda for Wednesday March 30th

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Thu Mar 24 06:57:44 CST 2005

Dear all,

I propose we have a telcon next Wednesday, March 30th, at our new usual
time of 7.30am PST / 10.30am EST / 3.30pm GMT / 4.30 pm CET.

UK Dial In: 0845 245 0224
US Dial In: 1866 838 0046
International Dial In: +44 1452 542309

PIN: 632 065

The two main topics I intend to cover are:

- draft charter for becoming a working group

- progress with the straw man document

I will post a full agenda early next week.  In the interim I intend to
circulate a draft of the WG charter and an update on the document.

Best wishes,

Dave Berry
Research Manager, National e-Science Centre
15 South College St., Edinburgh
Tel: +44 131 6514039