[ogsa-wg] ** IMPORTANTE ** ROOM Change (WS-naming WG BoF announcement)

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Mar 15 20:00:10 CST 2005

Hi all,

WS-naming WG BoF will be held at GFS-WG at the Crystal Ballroom 2
(instead of Emerald 3). Same time 1:30-2:15pm today.

KISTI (the korean supercomputer center) are setting up a polycom
video service for the GFS-WG at the Crystal Ballroom 2.

After the naming-WG BoF ends, OGSA team will go back to Emerald 3
to have our own reporting session 2:15-3:30pm.

You can participate in this naming WG BoF by dialing +1 (858)-678-558.

This is apart from the polycom video conferencing. If your organization
has a polycom/video conferencing, you may wish to contact Arun to
receive the IP number to dial from your polycom(which can almost take
you there virtually).

If you plan on calling from telephone, there is no pass code. If you plan
on video conferencing, we need your IP number.

This session is held today at  8:30PM -9:15PM  (California Time).

Thanks and sorry for this the last minutes change.