[ogsa-wg] [ogsa-wg | Basic Profile - 1317] QueryRP should be optional

Sourceforge Tracker Monitor noreply at forge.gridforum.org
Fri Mar 11 05:27:45 CST 2005

A new artifact has been added:  1317

Submitted by:  Andreas Savva
Submitted date:  2005-03-11 20:27:44

Respond by visiting: https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=780&aid=1317&group_id=42 (https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=780&aid=1317&group_id=42)

[Submitted by Dave Snelling on the ogsa-wg ml]

Folks,

I would like to open an issue on this.

It appears that Query resource Properties was made mandatory in the Base Profile. I believe that give the state and number of query technologies possible and the existence of two other mechanisms to access RPs, this should be optional.

Thanks to Andreas for checking the minutes for me to ascertain if this issue was actually discussed. It was not and therefore, I feel it is safe to open it.

Begin forwarded message:

View the Basic Profile : https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/index.php?func=browse&group_id=42&atid=780 (https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/index.php?func=browse&group_id=42&atid=780)