[ogsa-wg] Proposed (DRAFT) Agenda for Basic EM BOF

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Tue Mar 8 02:59:09 CST 2005

I thought this was what Andrew meant.  Anyway, it is important that
people taking part in the new WG realise that they are constrained by
decisions made in the overall group.  They can of course raise issues to
be decided in the overall group, with the BEM service(s) as examples of
why the issues are important.  But we don't want to end up in a
situation where (say) DAIS implements the "multiple arguments" pattern
one way and OGSA-BEM implements it a different way.

Dave.