Roadmap v13 uploaded - Re: Open issues (Re: [ogsa-wg] Roadmap doc v12 uploaded)

Treadwell, Jem jem.treadwell at hp.com
Mon Jun 20 15:35:15 CDT 2005

Hi,

I just uploaded v13, which is the version we'll review tonight.  It
addresses Hiro's "nitpick" mail, and Dave B's comment.  For one or two
of Hiro's comments I've highlighted the text in question, but haven't
changed it.

I haven't addressed any of the comments below - those are for discussion
tonight.

Also note that in this version some of the spec reference tables are
dated June 20th, while some are June 16th.  I'll sync them all up for
the final submission; the June 20th tables reflect Hiro's comments.

I haven't uploaded the spreadsheet, as I've only made a minor change and
it's likely that more will come from tonight's call.

You can find Roadmap v13 at http://tinyurl.com/78fly.

- Jem