[ogsa-wg] OGSA-D telcon agenda for June 22nd - Data transfer, GGF preparation

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Wed Jun 15 15:50:42 CDT 2005

Dear all,

Next week's telcon will be on Wednesday (22nd June), at the usual time
of 8:00am PDT / 11:00am EDT / 4:00pm BST / 5:00pm CEST.

PIN for this call: 632 065

UK Dial In: 0845 245 0224
US Dial In: 1866 838 0046
International Dial In: +44 1452 542309

Here is a provisional agenda for next week.

1) Early discussion (5 min)
      Note taker assignment
      Roll call
      Minutes approval (http://tinyurl.com/cb5go)
      Agenda bashing

2) Action report (5 min)

- Allen to ask Julie to swap the 7:30 and 9:00 sessions at GGF.
- Allen and Dave to prepare talks for review at next week's telcon.
- Allen and Dave to mail co-chairs of other groups once the revised
schedule is confirmed.
- Dave to write short report for OGSA WG
- Allen to attend OGSA WG call
- Stephen to update replication use case
- Dave to write to LSG-RG about security
- Ann will organise the security notes we've taken so far into a
coherent memo that we can take to the security working groups.
- Dave will discuss security with the NeSC security people.
- Dave will approach the OGSA WG security design team about a joint
meeting.
- Dave to revamp section 3 of the architecture document.

3) GGF preparation (25 min)

- GGF session plan
- Other sessions: LSG-RG, OGSA, Security, Data area, other data WGs,...
- Review of draft slides

4) Data transfer (20 min)

5) Wrap up (5 min)
      AOB
	DONM

Dave Berry
Research Manager, National e-Science Centre
15 South College St., Edinburgh
Tel: +44 131 6514039