[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for June 13th call

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Sat Jun 11 23:37:40 CDT 2005

Hi all,

The following is a proposed agenda for OGSA-WG telecon on June 13th
Monday from 5pm to 7pm (CDT).

Since our plate is full on Monday, I propose to postpone OGSA fellow
WG status report to Wednesday.

The dial-in number for Monday;
   Free: +1-866-639-4741
   Toll: +1-574-935-6703
   PIN:  8980700

Screen share service will be provided.
   Session key: 0613
See more explanation:
http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/ogsa-wg/2004/06/msg00077.html

1) Early discussion (20 min)
         Note taker assignment
         Roll call
         Telecon minutes approval
http://tinyurl.com/5fxfd/minutes-20050608/en/1
http://tinyurl.com/5fxfd/minutes-20050606/en/1
http://tinyurl.com/5fxfd/minutes-20050601/en/2
http://tinyurl.com/5fxfd/minutes-20050518/en/1
http://tinyurl.com/5fxfd/minutes-20050516/en/1
http://tinyurl.com/5fxfd/minutes-20050511/en/1
http://tinyurl.com/5fxfd/minutes-20050509/en/1

         Agenda bashing

2) OGSA roadmap review (30 min)
         Jem has uploaded the revised version to the GridForge.
         - http://tinyurl.com/aez86
         Look forward to proofread and tracker verification.

3) OGSA WSRF BP 1.0 review (30 min)
         Discuss and decide when we submit BP 1.0.
 >From June 8th minutes
 >   1. Wait for the new versions to come out, update the BP and submit
 >   2. Submit the document as-is and then put a public comment that it
 >      should be updated with the new WSRF+ set of specifications when
 >      they come out.
 >   Action: Hiro to follow up on the definition of 'stable' and whether
 >           the specifications in question satisfy that rule

         Tom has uploaded the revised version to the GridForge.
- http://tinyurl.com/5fxfd/draft-ggf-ogsa-wsrf-basic-profile

         Look forward to proofread and tracker verification.

4) OGSA profile definition review (30 min)
         Tom has uploaded the revised version to the GridForge.
- http://tinyurl.com/5fxfd/draft-ggf-ogsa-profile-definition
         Look forward to proofread and tracker verification.

5) Wrap up (10 min)
         AOB

June 15th (Wed) fellow WG status report & OGSA-WG next step discussion
June 20th (Mon) CDDLM cross-WG session, EMS architecture
June 22th (Wed) GGF14 preparation