[ogsa-wg] Roadmap v11 and standards tracking spreadsheet uploaded

Treadwell, Jem jem.treadwell at hp.com
Fri Jun 10 16:33:16 CDT 2005

Hi,

My mind is now clinically numb.

I've uploaded a new roadmap, with changes as agreed on Monday - see the
markup for significant changes.

All standards tables are now pictures, pasted from the new standards
spreadsheet, which is uploaded to the same folder.  I won't try to
describe the spreadsheet as we discussed it on Wednesday, but it is
worth browsing.  Having spent the past few hours getting the first set
of worksheets set up, it *is* tedious to work with, but copying the
sheets into the document is simple (though also tedious for this
particular document!), and I can't think of a better way to do it right
now.  I'm very open to suggestions for improvements/simplifications to
the spreadsheet.

We *do* need to review some of these versions etc. - e.g. RNS versions
of WS-Addressing and WS-ResourceProperties are not in line with the RNS
document.  But for now I'm going to leave it alone.  If anyone wants to
make some updates, I promise not to do anything else before Monday's
call, so you can grab the pen.

Thanks to all who responded for this version; everyone enjoy the
weekend.

Oh, and the documents are both at  http://tinyurl.com/aez86.

- Jem

Jem Treadwell