Resilient References? (Re: [ogsa-wg] ogsa London f2f minutes uploaded)

Frank Siebenlist franks at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 1 15:04:43 CDT 2005

I've been reading the minutes and was wondering if anything was decided
about those Resilient References.

Personally I hope it is still in the BP as it seems
independent/stays-clear of any of the naming issues.

In other words, this seems low hanging fruit and moving it in the naming
profile could delay adoption (unless anyone can tell me that all the
naming will be resolved next week ;-) ).

-Frank.

Frank Siebenlist               franks at mcs.anl.gov
The Globus Alliance - Argonne National Laboratory