[ogsa-wg] Three OGSA documents for GGF14 (Roadmap updated)

Treadwell, Jem jem.treadwell at hp.com
Wed Jun 1 15:04:14 CDT 2005

Hi,

I've updated the Roadmap document in line with contributions made at and
following the f2f.  There are still a couple of pieces missing, but it's
getting pretty close to completion now.  It's significantly changed from
the earlier draft.

I had some issues caused by a Word crash, but I believe I've salvaged
everything.  If you see any problems, let me know.

To avoid clutter I accepted lots of minor editing changes and anything
we discussed at the f2f, so the markup mostly reflects the items we need
to review.

The current version (v9) is at http://tinyurl.com/dbvgh.

- Jem