[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Aug. 1st call

Tom Maguire tmaguire at us.ibm.com
Sat Jul 30 16:50:17 CDT 2005

I would like to suggest that the OGSA-WG formally ask the DMTF to provide a
mapping of CIM classes to an abstract portType.  Specifically utilizing the
XML schema (already in the work register) and adding a mapping for CIM
class extrinsic operations to wsdl:operations.

Tom

Frey’s Law: “Every 5 years the number of architecture components double and
the ability to comprehend them halves”

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away.   – Antoine de Saint-Exupery

T o m   M a g u i r e

STSM, On Demand Architecture

Poughkeepsie, NY  12601

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/minutes-20050727/en/1