[ogsa-wg] Aug F2F meeting draft agenda

Takuya Mori moritaku at bx.jp.nec.com
Tue Jul 26 01:13:28 CDT 2005

Hi all,

The OGSA-WG is interested in synchronizing with the OGSA Authz WG
and they would like to invite some representatives from us (OGSA
Authz WG) to their F2F meeting scheduled between Aug 15 and 19 in
San Jose area.  A phone bridge will also be provided during the
meeting.

The topics for the joint session would be:
  - reviewing the attribute document (and saml authz document?)
  - discussing how to synchronize the activities of the both WG

They have a tentative plan to have the session in the morning of
the Friday (Aug 19) and they are also ready to change the session
schedule, if the time slot is not convinient for us.

Could somebody join the F2F meeting?  If so, which day is good
for the joint session and how long will it be needed?

As preparation fot the joint session, they are also planning
a joint session with us in their regular conference call scheduled
on Aug 10.  (They have regular conference calls on Mondays and
Wednesdays between 5 to 7 pm in CST/CDT.)

Could somebody also join the conference call?

Thanks,
Takuya