[ogsa-wg] OGSA WSRF BP 1.0 draft 25

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Jul 15 23:50:30 CDT 2005

Hi all,

I've add XML-signature and WS-I SAML Token Profile to the table and made
several cosmetic changes including addition of the following special
terms and shorten/simplified body text.

- Basic-Security-Profile
- SAML-Token-Profile
- WS-Security
- XML-Signature

Since we will discuss Marty's and Mark's comments on upcoming Monday
call, I leave the current text as is.

I've uploaded OGSA WSRF BP 1.0 v026 and excel spreadsheet to the
GridForge and I've put the pen back. If you want to hold the pen from
here, please send a note to the list and then make your edits.

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/draft-ggf-ogsa-wsrf-basic-profile/en/20

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/ogsa-referenced-standards/en/6