[ogsa-wg] Comments on OGSA WSRF BP 1.0 draft 25 (specifically security)

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Fri Jul 15 06:24:18 CDT 2005

Dave,

I recall that when Marty raised this issue before GGF14, he was asked to
leave discussion of it until after GGF14 (possibly with the intention of
ensuring some public comment following submission of the document?).  I
would certainly be interested in joining dicussion of Marty's points on
a call.

Dave.