[ogsa-wg] Comments on OGSA WSRF BP 1.0 draft 25 (specifically security)

Takuya Mori moritaku at bx.jp.nec.com
Fri Jul 15 06:21:42 CDT 2005

Hi Marty,

Thank you for your comment.  I am answering on your second
point in this message.

I think our intention on the requirement level to the mutual
authentication is same with you.  Although the informational
description of the constraints is described by using the
words "will be required", the constraints which are normative
statements state that the requirements are "SHOULD" which is
one level looser than "MUST".

I think we can change the word "required" to "recommended"
in the informational sentence, if it is confusing.

Thank you,
Takuya Mori