[ogsa-wg] OGSA roadmap document: your comments are critical

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Jul 12 19:27:59 CDT 2005

Hi all,

As you already know, OGSA roadmap document (Defining the Grid: A Roadmap
for the Open Grid Services Architecture) has entered 30 days public
comment review period on June 29th. And now only two more weeks to go.

Since this is very important document for the community, we would very
much appreciate it if you could take the time to read this document and
provide your comments on the GridForge. If you are happy with it, just
say "I've read the document and I like it."

Document:
http://www.ggf.org/Public_Comment_Docs/Documents/June-2005/draft-ggf-ogsa-roadmap-v15.pdf

Make or view comments:
https://forge.gridforum.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=540