[ogsa-wg] RM teleconference reminder - July 12

Andrea Westerinen (andreaw) andreaw at cisco.com
Mon Jul 11 23:24:31 CDT 2005

Fred, I can't participate tomorrow due to an overlapping Cisco meeting.

The UCWG-OGSA session was uneventful.  Roger Reich presented an overview
and status of the Utility Computing work in the DMTF, the group's white
paper and next steps.  He asked for involvement, input and participation
from the GGF community.

Andrea