[ogsa-wg] Teleconference minutes - 6 July 2005

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Sat Jul 9 19:39:54 CDT 2005

Hi all,

Although OGSA-WG do not have conscious intention, The following sentence
can be offensive to skillful hardworking GGF staff.

>   In any case it seems a good idea
>   to leave the planning up to a professional meeting planner like IDG.

Should read

"In any case it seems a good idea that GGF plans to work with a larger
group like IDG in order to leverage their staffing and scale, for
instance getting better hotel rates."

OGSA-WG owes them a great deal for what they've done for us.