[ogsa-wg] Open issues on OGSA WSRF BP 1.0

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Jul 6 07:17:58 CDT 2005

Hi Tom and Dave,

Following is a list of open issues on OGSA WSRF BP 1.0 v020.
It includes existing comments in the document but does not cover
security section (section 8) or appendix E, which Frank is now
working on.

Page and line number is based on v020.

(a1) page 5 line 200
E0302 claims extensibility elements for wsa:Metadata?
Is extensibility for wsa:ReferenceParameters necessary?

(a2) page 5 line 211
Since there is no amendment in the Profile, should we delete
this line?

(a3) page 8 line 339 (Latha's comment)
We probably want to say something here about throwing the same faults
that GetMultipleResourceProperties  message does. Same comment for all
other messages such as Destroy, Subscribe etc. Perhaps we can address
this in the next rev. after GGF14.

(a4) page 9 line 363 (Tom's comment)
There are 2 specs need to chose which is appropriate.
Still needs work.

(a5) page 9 line 384
5.2 Scheduled Destruction should be added.

(a6) page 9 line 394 (Jem and Latha's comment)
Tom, we need to clarify this a bit.  The comma I removed created some
ambiguity, but we’re (Latha and I) are not sure exactly what the intent
of this is.

(a7) page 10 line 412 (Tom's comment)
Add MESSAGE reqt.

(a8) page 10 line 440
Don't we need extensibility points for Base Faults?
I think we need to carry detailed fault information.

(a9) page 11 line 450
Since there is no amendment in the Profile, should we delete
this line?

(a10) page 13
Contributers and acknowledgment sections.

(a11) page 24
WS-BN should be evolving before final submission.