[ogsa-wg] Tracker for Basic Profile document

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Jan 31 03:08:48 CST 2005

As you have probably noticed already from Tom's recent tracker
submissions there is a new tracker for issues relating to the Basic
Profile document.

If there are any issues you'd like to raise wrt the Basic Profile
document you may submit them directly to the tracker (see link below) or
you may mail the list (or me). The issues raised will be used as
discussion points at the next F2F. Please include at least the following
information if you are sending issues by mail to the list so that it is
easier to pick them up and put them in the tracker.

>          1. [Issue] "Summary" in subject
>          2. Reference the relevant section of profile
>          3. Provide a precice and concide description of issue
>          4. Optionally proposed resolutions and which is preferable.

The tracker is set to send email to the list on new submissions.
Starting today, and for a limited time only (until the February F2F), we
will also set this tracker to send email on *all changes.* The idea is
to make it easier to see what topics are being discussed. If it gets too
noisy I will change the settings back to normal.

The tracker is
https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/index.php?func=browse&group_id=42&atid=780

The Basic Profile draft is
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/draft-ggf-ogsa-basic-profile/en/