[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Jan. 24th call

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Jan 20 04:49:59 CST 2005

Hi all,

The following is a proposed agenda for OGSA-WG telecon on January 24th
Monday from 5pm to 7pm (CST).

The dial-in number for Monday;
  Free: +1-866-639-4741
  Toll: +1-574-935-6703
  PIN:  8980700

Screen share service will be provided.
  Session key: 0124
See more explanation:
http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/ogsa-wg/2004/06/msg00077.html

1) Early discussion (10 min)
        Note taker assignment
        Roll call
        Telecon minutes approval
        - Andreas will send out before the call.
        Agenda bashing

2) Feb F2F meeting and GGF13 update (10 min)
       Hiro will send out revised F2F meeting agenda before the call.
       Andrew will send out F2F logistics if available.
       Identify which documents we will publish for GGF13
       - Basic Profile 1.0 (first draft)
       - OGSA roadmap document (final draft?)
       - Any other?

3) OGSA roadmap document discussion (30 min)
       At GGF12, we explained our final draft plan for the OGSA
       roadmap document by the GGF13.
       Based on our recent progress, should we change the
       contents of the roadmap document?
       Profile should be in the roadmap?

       - roadmap document early draft:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/draft-ggf-ogsa-roadmap/en/
2
       - GGF12 roadmap doc status slide:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/GGF12-outreach.ppt/en/1
       - Defining OGSA draft:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/defining-ogsa/en/1

4) OGSA v1 doc and its glossary final call (30 min)
        Andreas and Jem will post the revised 'really final' versions of
        these documents by Friday 1/21.
        The documents will be submitted to the GGF Editor one week
        after that: Friday 1/28.
        This is your last chance to comment on them before submission.

5) Wrap up (10 min)
        AOB

Jan. 26 (10am-noon CDT) Data design team
Jan. 26 (5pm-7pm CDT) Basic profile discussion and
                                  basic EM profile discussion
Jan. 31 (5pm-7pm CDT) OGSA roadmap discussion
Feb. 2 (10am-noon CDT) Data design team
Feb. 2 (5pm-7pm CDT) <TBD>