[ogsa-wg] OGSA-EMS Meeting Agenda (2005-01-17)

Subramaniam, Ravi ravi.subramaniam at intel.com
Sat Jan 15 01:14:11 CST 2005

Hi,

Here is the agenda for this Monday's teleconference. As agreed at the
last F2F we will be focusing on developing an EMS interoperability
profile. We will use the Draft Profile template (Tom, Dave) as a
reference (attached for you convenience). We encourage persons who are
active in relevant GGF and other standard organization WG and people who
are very familiar with relevant standards to attend these meetings to
provide the right and informed perspectives and inputs.

If you would be willing to educate the rest of the participants on one
or more applicable standards that you are very familiar with please let
me know and I can schedule some time. These would be brief overviews
that would lead to more detailed discussions in future as we narrow on
the appropriate set.

Please send me pointers to definitive documentation on any standards
that you feel should be part of the EMS profile. I will compile these as
references for those who need to delve deeper.

Dial-In

Date: January 17th, 2005 (Monday)

Time: 5 - 7 PM (CST)

The dial-in number for Monday

  Free: +1-866-639-4741

  Toll: +1-574-935-6703

  PIN:  8980700

Screen share service will be provided.

  Session key: 0117

See more explanation:

http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/ogsa-wg/2004/06/msg00077.html

Agenda:

1.	Roll Call (5 mins)
2.	Agenda Bashing (10 mins)
3.	Ratification of previous minutes (5 mins)
4.	EMS profile discussion (tentative) (90 mins)

	a.	Catalog applicable standards
	b.	Review known standards wrt to the architecture
	c.	Identify initial set

5.	Opens and wrap up. (10 mins)

Thanks!

Ravi