[ogsa-wg] Next OGSA-WG F2F date/place proposal

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Jan 4 16:40:37 CST 2005

Hi all, Happy new year!

At the Dec. 20 call I took action item below.
>  Action: Hiro to confirm Andrew Grimshaw's availability for Jan 25,
>          26 @London.

It turns out this proposal, Jan 25 & 26 in London, is next to
impossible for him. Then second best is Feb. 14 to 16 in Chicago
Area. (at some airport hotel). Although it is Vallentyne day, just after
Globusworld and close to GGF13.

As we've already discussed, the next F2F meeting focused on
"Basic Profile" discussion. I confirmed availabilities of interim
core members of basic profile and found Feb 14-16 is better
than Jan 25 & 26.

I will send inquiries to all of OGSA-WG members about your
availabilities by email shortly and also talk it on this Wednesday
call (Jan. 5).

Due to holiday season, it took long time to pick this date and
place.