[ogsa-wg] Data: Proposed agenda for Wednesday 23rd February

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Tue Feb 22 10:00:04 CST 2005

Dear all,

Here is a proposed agenda for the data telcon on Wednesday February
23rd,
which will be at the usual time of 8.00am (PST) / 11.00am EST / 4.00pm
(GMT) / 5.00 pm (CET).

UK Dial In: 0845 245 0224
US Dial In: 1866 838 0046
International Dial In: +44 1452 542309

PIN Number: 632 065

1) Early discussion (5 min)
      Note taker assignment
      Roll call
      Minutes approval (attached) -
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/Minutes_26th_Janua
ry_2005/en/1
      Agenda bashing

2) Update on outstanding actions (5 min)
- Simon to mail the list about different types of metadata: data
resource vs. service.
- Dave to mail Allen about the new proposed time slot [Not done - hence
no change for this week]
- Dave to double-check AG arrangements for the London meeting with
Steven [Done]
- Dave to mail Andrew about BOF for BasicFiles [Done - see agenda item]

3) BOF preparation (20 min)
We have a BOF scheduled about the ByteIO interface.  We need to prepare
a draft charter and draft interface to circulate.  See the attached
draft proposal and comments from one of the data area chairs.  This will
be discussed on tonight's full OGSA WG call as well.

4) Report from F2F meetings (25 min)
- London (subset of Data Team)
- Chicago (full OGSA WG)

5) Wrap up (5 min)
      AOB
	DONM

Dave Berry
Research Manager, National e-Science Centre
15 South College St., Edinburgh
Tel: +44 131 6514039