[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Feb. 7th call

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Sun Feb 6 04:51:29 CST 2005

Hi all,

The following is a proposed agenda for OGSA-WG telecon on February 7th
Monday from 5pm to 7pm (CST).

The dial-in number for Monday;
  Free: +1-866-639-4741
  Toll: +1-574-935-6703
  PIN:  8980700

Screen share service will be provided.
  Session key: 0207
See more explanation:
http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/ogsa-wg/2004/06/msg00077.html

1) Early discussion (10 min)
        Note taker assignment
        Roll call
        Telecon minutes approval
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/minutes-20050131/en/1
        Agenda bashing

2) Feb F2F meeting update (20 min)
       Andrew and I are finalizing F2F logistics at Westin O'Hare.
       We will fill you in at the call.
       The latest meeting agenda.
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/agenda_for_2005_Feb_meetin
g/en/4

3) UK informal OGSA data and EMS meeting debriefing (30 min)
       Andrew, Steven, Dave and others had very good meetings in London.
       They will give us outcomes of the discussions.

4) Simple job submission BoF preparation (30 min)
       From the minutes of Jan. 19 call.
> - There is a plan to do an EM-related BoF. Stacey should know about
>     it but it is not the job of the OGSA-WG to tell her---the
>     proposed-chairs should do it. Preparation has not progressed to
>     that point yet so Andrew as Area Director will take care of it.

>   Action: Andrew as Area director to send an email to the directors of
>          the relevant Area (SRM: Bill, Stephen) to let them know of
>          the proposed BoF; also to Stacey to reserve a slot.

>  - Andrew mentioned that on the Data call there was a discussion for
>    a similar BoF for Data.

5) Wrap up (10 min)
        AOB

Feb. 9 (5pm-7pm CDT) <TBD>