Attendees and session agenda for Jan. F2F. (Re: [ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Dec. 19 th call)

Darren Pulsipher Darren.Pulsipher at xango.net
Mon Dec 19 07:39:02 CST 2005

Darren Pulsipher will be there.

________________________________

From: owner-ogsa-wg at ggf.org on behalf of Hiro Kishimoto
Sent: Mon 12/19/2005 2:59 AM
Cc: ogsa-wg at ggf.org
Subject: Attendees and session agenda for Jan. F2F. (Re: [ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Dec. 19 th call)

Hi all,

So far, I got the following 11 attendants for Jan. F2F meeting.

Dave Berry (NeSC)
Fred Brisard (Computer Associates)
Neil Chue Hong (EPCC)
Hiro Kishimoto (Fujitsu)
Fred Maciel (Hitachi)
Dejan Milojicic (HP)
Takuya Mori (NEC)
Andreas Savva (Fujitsu)
David Snelling (Fujitsu)
Chuck Spitz (CA)
Jem Treadwell (HP)

Telephone Bridge:
Michael Behrens (R2AD, LLC)

Apologies:
Abdeslem Djaoui (Rutherford Labs)
Mathias Dalheimer (Fraunhofer ITWM)
Donal Fellows (University of Manchester)
Andrea Westerinen (Cisco)
Keisuke Fukui (Fujitsu)

If you've answered the survey but are not on the above list,
you forgot to fill in your name. I got seven (!) nameless