[ogsa-wg] GGF16 session topics

David Snelling David.Snelling at UK.Fujitsu.com
Mon Dec 12 08:04:24 CST 2005

Andreas,

This sounds good. We (OGSA) should identify a couple of folks to drop
in on JSDL to make sure we are listening to them.

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE