[ogsa-wg] OGSA Overview presentation and MDC delivery ...

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Dec 7 23:46:37 CST 2005

Thanks Ravi,

It is excellent idea to keep this slides up-to-date by reviewing
periodically.

I've made a couple of changes and uploaded revised one to GridForge.
Please use new one at the joint call with IPsphere consortium.

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/OGSA_Introduction_-_High_Level/en/2