[ogsa-wg] IPsphere and OGSA-WG joint call (Dec. 8th)

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Dec 7 19:05:35 CST 2005

Hi all,

IPsphere and OGSA-WG will have a first joint call tomorrow.
(http://www.ipsphereforum.org/home) Franco Travostino, GGF
Infrastructure Area Director, is arranging this joint call.
I encourage you to call in.

Data: Thu Dec 8th
Time: 5-7pm EST
dial-in number: +1-919-997-8152
passcode:       248-7708

OGSA-WG attendees (planned at Wednesday OGSA-WG call):
- Andrew Grimshaw (UVa, Architecture Area Director)
- Hiro Kishimoto (Fujitsu, co-chair)
- Michael Behrens (R2AD LLC)
- Mark Morgan (UVa)
- Jem Treadwell (HP)

Presentation material:
   I am now asking Ravi to send the final version of OGSA
   overview slide deck for Management Developer Conference
   2005 this Tuesday. I will send it to IPsphere folks before
   the call. You can find a working draft at
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/OGSA-high-level/en/6

Agenda:
   IPsphere folks will provide meeting agenda.
   AFAIK, the following items may be included.

   1. Introduce the IPSphere and the problem that it is trying to solve
      (from a technical perspective). Maybe sent some material
   2. A presentation of the OGSA
   3. The current status of the OGSA
   4. How does the OGSA address identity federation, security and
      discovery.
   5. Discuss the whether it makes sense for the IPSphere Forum to
      building on top of the OGSA.
   6. Roadmap of the OGSA
   7. Conclusion.

 From OGSA-WG meeting minutes (Dec. 7th)