[ogsa-wg] Regrets tonight. Spouses birthday

Tom Maguire tmaguire at us.ibm.com
Wed Aug 24 16:28:52 CDT 2005

dialed in on Monday at 6:08PM and there was no one on.  Sorry for being
late.  Tonight is my lovely wifes birthday.  Please look at the
OGSA BP edits that are posted.  I am working on the security section and
will post tomorrow. Ditto for Roadmap updates.

Tom

Frey’s Law: “Every 5 years the number of architecture components double and
the ability to comprehend them halves”

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away.   – Antoine de Saint-Exupery

T o m   M a g u i r e

STSM, On Demand Architecture

Poughkeepsie, NY  12601