[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Aug. 22nd call

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Aug 19 15:08:01 CDT 2005

Hi all,

Thank you very much for all F2F meeting attendees. The meeting is
amazing. We have had many very productive meeting whole this week.
Tom will chair calls in next week since I will be on vacation.

The following is a proposed agenda for OGSA-WG telecon on Aug. 22nd
Monday from 5pm to 7pm (CDT).

The dial-in number for Monday;
   Free: +1-866-639-4741
   Toll: +1-574-935-6703
   PIN:  8980700

Screen share service will be provided.
   Session key: 0822
See more explanation:
http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/ogsa-wg/2004/06/msg00077.html

1) Early discussion (20 min)
         Note taker assignment
         Roll call
         Telecon minutes approval
         Agenda bashing

2) F2F meeting evaluation (30 min)
         Meeting minutes approval

3) OGSA WSRF Basic Profile review (60 min)
        > During the OGSA-WG F2F this week the group decided to break out
        > the security aspects into a separate document.   The rough
        > timeline and set of documents will be approximately:

        > 1) Updated OGSA WSRF Basic Profile 1.0 resubmission (early
        >    September)
        > 2) New OGSA Security - Secure Channel Profile 1.0 (September)
        > 3) New OGSA Security - Anonymous Channel Profile 1.0
        >    (September)
        Review Tom's update draft
https://forge.gridforum.org/docman2/ViewCategory.php?group_id=42&category_id=280&filtertype=basic

4) Wrap up (10 min)
         AOB

Aug 24nd (Wednesday)  Architecture & glossary 1.5, Telecon schedule