[ogsa-wg] OGSA 1.5 draft 001 (starting point)

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Aug 18 18:27:35 CDT 2005

The starting draft for OGSA 1.5 is on gridforge:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/draft-ggf-ogsa-spec-1.5/en/1

- This is just a minor change to Version 1.0; changed the version and
reset the draft number.
- Design teams should use this draft as the starting point.
- As agreed at the F2F, the various design teams should revise their
respective sections ONLY. (And discuss proposed changes affecting
multiple sections on the list or on calls.)
- Please send updates to me; I'll merge and upload intermediate drafts.

This document  is located in the "Working Drafts : OGSA 1.5 folder"
https://forge.gridforum.org/docman2/ViewCategory.php?group_id=42&category_id=786&filtertype=basic

I'm attaching the ppt discussed today fyr.

--
Andreas Savva