[ogsa-wg] RM teleconference minutes -- August 12, 2005

Fred Maciel Fred.Maciel at hds.com
Fri Aug 12 17:11:10 CDT 2005

Hi,

     Here are the minutes of the teleconference. Thanks to all who
participated, and especially to Ellen for working on the nomenclature. Looks
like we finally cleared a lot of the haze and started understanding each
other.
     By the way, the plan is to open the modeling discussion in the
face-to-face by explaining the nomenclature. My document(s) unfortunately
remain with what is now considered the wrong nomenclature (profuse mentions
of "resource models"), so please read them with care.

See you soon,

Fred Maciel
Hitachi America R&D