[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Aug. 10th call

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Aug 10 02:49:04 CDT 2005

Hi all,

The following is a proposed agenda for OGSA-WG telecon on Aug. 10th
Wednesday from 5pm to 7pm (CDT).

Dial-in numbers for Wednesday:
   Free: +1-888-452-0308
   Intl/Toll: +1-484-644-0505
   PIN:  71815

Screen share service will be provided.
   Session key: 0810
See more explanation:
http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/ogsa-wg/2004/06/msg00077.html

1) Early discussion (10 min)
         Note taker assignment
         Roll call
         Telecon minutes approval (if available)
         Agenda bashing

2) Aug F2F meeting update (20 min)
         Please find updated F2F schedule attached
         I am proposing to add the following agenda items;
         - Roadmap document discussion (60 min Aug. 18 pm)
         - OGSA next step discussion (60 min Aug. 19 am)
         - OGSA re-charter discussion (60 min Aug. 19 am)

3) OGSA-AuthZ WG joint discussion (30 min)
         What is "OGSA Authorization Attributes"?
         What is "SAML for OGSA Authorization"?
         - Takuya's text for OGSA roadmap document
         F2F meeting schedule
         - OGSA-AuthZ-WG document discussion
         - OGSA-data service authorization discussion
http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/ogsa-d-wg/2005/07/msg00009.html
         - Next step for collaboration discussion

4) OGSA roadmap document review (30 min)
         > Takuya will provide an entry for OGSA-AuthZ document by next
         > week.
         > Jem will prepare a revision of the Roadmap based on the
         > public comments for review next week.

5) OGSA and glossary 1.5 discussion (30 min)
         > Andreas to follow up with capability owners.
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/deferred-ogsa-1.0-public-comments

6) Wrap up (10 min)
         AOB

Aug. 15-19 F2F meeting in SF bay area