[ogsa-wg] Document on resource models

Subramaniam, Ravi ravi.subramaniam at intel.com
Mon Aug 8 18:32:55 CDT 2005

Hi,

A thought crossed my mind after we dropped off from the call. With
reference to CIM and Grid, what is the status of the Grid Schema WG? As
I understood it (I think from Carl K) they were to apply CIM to
execution and monitoring of Grid jobs. Maybe they have some useful stuff
that we can "proudly plagiarize" for the F2F discussion.

Thanks!

Ravi